RE: [soaplite] Re: client-server forwarding trickery

  • Michael Percy
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 12, 2001
      Michael,
      As I understand it, you need to create a response object to access the
      result. For example:

      ---
      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      -> proxy($proxy)
      -> uri($uri);

      my $response = $soap->call($method => (@args));

      # Exit error if there is a transport problem
      if (!ref $response) {
      print STDERR "Error: Transport: ", $soap->transport->status, "\n";
      exit(1);
      }

      # Exit error if there is an application problem
      if ($response->fault) {
      print STDERR "Error: ", $response->faultcode, ": ",
      $response->faultstring, "\n";
      print STDERR " ", $response->faultdetail, "\n";
      exit(1);
      }

      # Exit success if everything goes ok
      print $response->result;