Re: [soaplite] Pasring soap call return with array of hashes, with array inside

  • Weidong Wang
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2002
      > 3. Use SOAP::Custom::XML::Deserializer. Most straightforward, but not
      > always applicable.

      > $soap->deserializer(SOAP::Custom::XML::Deserializer->new);
      > my $som = $soap->foo('bar')->result;
      > for my $space ($d->SpaceList->Space) {
      > for my $member ($space->field3->member) {
      > print $member, "\n";
      >
      > See example/XML/customxml.pl and UDDI::Lite for details.

      Paul, thanks for the response.

      I choose to use #3, SOAP::Custom::XML::Deserializer. #1 does not work well in this case; #2 requires patching, which I prefer not to do; #4 could do, except it seems to be a little more code than #3; #5 #6 seem a little more complicated.

      Anyway, #3 works for me. For those calls that can return such complex structure, I use this custom XML deserializer and build the right structure with array and return.

      Thanks again.

      Weidong