Custom deserialization

  • Randy J. Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2002
      I've been writing a lot of code the last few days that provides custom
      serialization of classes into XML for SOAP calls (based on WSDL schema). Is
      there a technique for plugging in deserialization handlers, as well? It would
      be a lot easier when getting back complex data structures (which I am getting
      a lot of), as opposed to picking them apart manually, using SOAP::SOM->match.

      Randy
      --
      rjray@... Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware.

      Any spammers auto-extracting addresses from this message will definitely want
      to include uce@... and report@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2002
        Hi Randy,

        > there a technique for plugging in deserialization handlers, as
        > well? It would
        > be a lot easier when getting back complex data structures (which I
        > am getting
        > a lot of), as opposed to picking them apart manually, using
        > SOAP::SOM->match.
        Isn't that what xmlschemas() method does? Look at
        examples\customschema.pl. It should work for complex types too.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://faith.yahoo.com