Loosing values of multiple elements with same name

  • a_moschovinos
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2002
      There seems to be a problem whebn you send the following message from
      client:

      <documents>
      <url>xxx1</url>
      <url>xxx2</url>
      <url>xxx3</url>
      </documents>

      The package that gets the dispatch at the server will get the <url>
      elements in a hash, thus it cannot have many values for the same key !
      How can I get this bypassed ?

      There was a similar question in the past, but it does not explain how
      you can get the XML at the server, and not the parameters as a hash ?

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2002
        This message explains why this happens and describes on of the
        solutions: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soaplite/message/747

        ACCESSING HEADERS AND ENVELOPE ON SERVER SIDE section in SOAP::Lite
        documentation describes how to get access to the envelope on server
        side
        (http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/CPAN/data/SOAP-Lite/SOAP/Lite.html#ACCESSING_HEADERS_AND_ENVELOPE_ON_SERVER_SIDE).

        Hope it helps (there are some examples in examples/My/Parameters.pm
        you may find useful).

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://faith.yahoo.com