SOAP CGI-based Server help

  • zaidmf
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
      Hi Group,

      I manage to create soap server and client. But the soap server is
      using HTTP daemon. I would like to change the server to be a CGI-
      based server but it keep complaining error as below. The following
      are the Request and response result.

      Request:

      POST http://localhost/test/cgisvr.cgi
      Accept: text/xml
      Accept: multipart/*
      SOAPAction: "Maxis/Demo#SubmitSM"

      Response:

      HTTP/1.1 401 (Unauthorized) Access Denied
      Connection: close
      Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 04:43:20 GMT
      Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.1
      WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate
      WWW-Authenticate: NTLM

      I am using IIS5 as web server for this test. Do i need to change any
      other settings on iis.

      I also try to recreate the CGI-based server and client from the
      sample (hibye) but it i also getting the same problem

      Could anybody know how to solve this??

      Regards
      Zaid
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2002
        Hi Zaid,

        Looks like misconfiguration in IIS for me. There is not enough
        information to give more specific answer. If you can't run ANY CGI
        script from the same directory, I would definitely think about
        checking server configuration.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://faith.yahoo.com