Help on Soap Header

  • zaidmf
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
      I am using soaplite and i'm very new to it. I would like to create
      the
      following header in soaplite and i dont know how to do it.

      <SOAP-ENV:Header>
      <ECPAh:login xmlns:ECPAh="some-uri"></ECPAh:login>
      <ECPAh:password xmlns:ECPAh="some-uri"></ECPAh:password>
      </SOAP-ENV:Header>

      could somebody please help me!!

      Zaid
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2002
        Hi Zaid,

        > following header in soaplite and i dont know how to do it.
        my(@headers) = (
        SOAP::Header->name('login')->uri("some-uri"),
        SOAP::Header->name('password')->uri("some-uri"),
        );

        Then just provide it as an additional parameter:

        ...->mymethod(@headers, @parameters);

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://faith.yahoo.com