[REQ] - Anyone using ActiveState's SOAP::Lite tools?

  • Eric Promislow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2002
      Hello, there, and please excuse the commercial nature
      of this post.

      As some of you are aware, at ActiveState we have been building
      class generators that let you create wrappers over SOAP::Lite
      from WSDL descriptions. I find this has simplified calling
      web services with complex parameters (and most of them seem
      to get that way once you move past the stock quote and weather
      examples). But Lori doesn't want to talk to me, since I wrote
      the software. She'd like to hear about your experiences with
      this software, web services, Perl, and SOAP::Lite.

      So anyone who has been using Visual Perl and/or Komodo's web services
      proxy generator, and would be willing to talk with the press -- we'd
      greatly appreciate your help. Please email LoriP@... directly.

      - Eric Promislow
      EricP@...