How to send Hash from PHP to Perl using Soap::LiteB

  • Sukumar .S
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      Dear all,

      I'm very new to SOAP::Lite.

      I have to send a Hash from PHP to Perl. But when i send the hash it goes
      as an List. How can get the php hash as Perl Hash ?.

      Please Help me...

      with regards,
      S. Sukumar

      Here is my code on PHP

      SendHash.php

      <?php
      include("SOAP/Client.php");

      $Inputs = array (
      'USER_NAME' => "S. Sukumar",
      'GROUP_NAME' => "Administrator"
      );
      $S = new SOAP_Client("http://sukumar.bksys.co.in/cgi-bin/Hello.pl");
      $Result = $S->Call("User_Info",$Inputs,"urn:Hello");

      print_r($Result)

      ?>

      The corresponding Perl Package Hello.pm is

      package Hello;
      use Data::Dumper;

      sub User_Info
      {
      my ($Class,@Info) = @_;
      my $Key = "";
      my $Data = "";

      foreach $Key (@Info)
      {
      $Data .= $Key . ";";
      }

      return "Received the User Information $Data";
      }

      1;