Re: Lite.dll

  • lorenamelang
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
      --- In soaplite@y..., Teifke Sascha ZFF FW-EI <Sascha.Teifke@z...>
      wrote:
      > Hello Soap-Lite Gurus out there!
      >
      > Where can I find/download the "Lite.dll".
      > I've downloaded the Version 0.55 from soaplite.com
      > but I can't find it!

      On http://www.soaplite.com/, the links are under "Features":
      "upd! Provides COM interface. Both SOAP and XML-RPC protocols are
      supported. Single dll (standalone [2.5MB] or minimal [32kB]). Works
      on Windows 9x/Me/NT/2K. Examples in VB, Excel/VBA, C#, ASP,
      JavaScript, PerlScript and Perl."

      "Standalone" and "minimal" are download links. The versions you get
      are dated 5 Nov 2001 - I'm wondering if they are current (see my post
      about using XML-RPC through COM...)

      Loren
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
        Hi Loren,

        --- lorenamelang <loren@...> wrote:
        > "Standalone" and "minimal" are download links. The versions you get
        > are dated 5 Nov 2001 - I'm wondering if they are current (see my
        > post about using XML-RPC through COM...)
        Yes, it's current.

        http://sbc.yahoo.com