AW: [soaplite] Lite.dll

  • Teifke Sascha ZFF FW-EI
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Well, I downloaded exactly the Version you sent me with your link, but I
      can't find the
      desired lite.dll.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        Hi Sascha,

        --- Teifke Sascha ZFF FW-EI <Sascha.Teifke@...> wrote:
        > Well, I downloaded exactly the Version you sent me with your link,
        > but I can't find the desired lite.dll.
        Standalone:
        http://soaplite.com/download/SOAP-Lite-COM-standalone-latest.zip
        Minimal:
        http://soaplite.com/download/SOAP-Lite-COM-minimal-latest.zip

        Both links can be found in DOWNLOAD section of SOAP::Lite page
        (http://soaplite.com/)

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://sbc.yahoo.com