Re: [soaplite] Lite.dll

  • quinn@fetter.org
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 12:58:50PM +0200, Teifke Sascha ZFF FW-EI wrote:
      > Hello Soap-Lite Gurus out there!
      >
      > Where can I find/download the "Lite.dll".
      > I've downloaded the Version 0.55 from soaplite.com
      > but I can't find it!

      You need to download the Windows version of SOAP::Lite. (The Unix version doesn't
      include the DLL.) The Windows version is available at
      http://www.soaplite.com/download/SOAP-Lite-latest.zip .
    • lorenamelang
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
        --- In soaplite@y..., Teifke Sascha ZFF FW-EI <Sascha.Teifke@z...>
        wrote:
        > Hello Soap-Lite Gurus out there!
        >
        > Where can I find/download the "Lite.dll".
        > I've downloaded the Version 0.55 from soaplite.com
        > but I can't find it!

        On http://www.soaplite.com/, the links are under "Features":
        "upd! Provides COM interface. Both SOAP and XML-RPC protocols are
        supported. Single dll (standalone [2.5MB] or minimal [32kB]). Works
        on Windows 9x/Me/NT/2K. Examples in VB, Excel/VBA, C#, ASP,
        JavaScript, PerlScript and Perl."

        "Standalone" and "minimal" are download links. The versions you get
        are dated 5 Nov 2001 - I'm wondering if they are current (see my post
        about using XML-RPC through COM...)

        Loren
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
          Hi Loren,

          --- lorenamelang <loren@...> wrote:
          > "Standalone" and "minimal" are download links. The versions you get
          > are dated 5 Nov 2001 - I'm wondering if they are current (see my
          > post about using XML-RPC through COM...)
          Yes, it's current.

          http://sbc.yahoo.com