Lite.dll

  • Teifke Sascha ZFF FW-EI
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hello Soap-Lite Gurus out there!

      Where can I find/download the "Lite.dll".
      I've downloaded the Version 0.55 from soaplite.com
      but I can't find it!

      Thank you in Advance

      Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards

      Sascha Teifke
      ZF Friedrichshafen AG | 88038 Friedrichshafen | Abt. FW-EI

      Fon: +49 (0) 7541 77 - 3330
      Mobil: +49 (0) 7541 77 - 91 3330
      Fax: +49 (0) 7541 77 - 90 3330
      Email: mailto:sascha.teifke@...
      Internet: http://www.zf.com
      Intranet: http://web.zff.zf-group.de/kst635
    • quinn@fetter.org
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
        On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 12:58:50PM +0200, Teifke Sascha ZFF FW-EI wrote:
        > Hello Soap-Lite Gurus out there!
        >
        > Where can I find/download the "Lite.dll".
        > I've downloaded the Version 0.55 from soaplite.com
        > but I can't find it!

        You need to download the Windows version of SOAP::Lite. (The Unix version doesn't
        include the DLL.) The Windows version is available at
        http://www.soaplite.com/download/SOAP-Lite-latest.zip .
      • lorenamelang
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
          --- In soaplite@y..., Teifke Sascha ZFF FW-EI <Sascha.Teifke@z...>
          wrote:
          > Hello Soap-Lite Gurus out there!
          >
          > Where can I find/download the "Lite.dll".
          > I've downloaded the Version 0.55 from soaplite.com
          > but I can't find it!

          On http://www.soaplite.com/, the links are under "Features":
          "upd! Provides COM interface. Both SOAP and XML-RPC protocols are
          supported. Single dll (standalone [2.5MB] or minimal [32kB]). Works
          on Windows 9x/Me/NT/2K. Examples in VB, Excel/VBA, C#, ASP,
          JavaScript, PerlScript and Perl."

          "Standalone" and "minimal" are download links. The versions you get
          are dated 5 Nov 2001 - I'm wondering if they are current (see my post
          about using XML-RPC through COM...)

          Loren
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
            Hi Loren,

            --- lorenamelang <loren@...> wrote:
            > "Standalone" and "minimal" are download links. The versions you get
            > are dated 5 Nov 2001 - I'm wondering if they are current (see my
            > post about using XML-RPC through COM...)
            Yes, it's current.

            http://sbc.yahoo.com