Retrieve soap envelope on the server.

  • malory_d
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2002
      Hi,

      I know this is documented, but for some reason, I can't seem to
      retrieve the soap envelope as specified in the documentation.

      I am running the server as a mod_soap server using apache and
      mod_perl.

      When I pop a parameter from the parameter list, it just returns the
      last parameter that I passed to the function.

      I have tried to inherit my class from SOAP::Server::Parameters class,
      but that does not seem to work either.

      I'd really appreciate it if you could provide me with an example and
      also if you could provide me with an example of how I could print the
      envelope in it's raw form on the server.

      Here is my code snapshot.

      @ISA = qw(SOAP::Server::Parameters);
      use strict;

      use soap::htUser;

      sub new {
      return bless {}=>shift;
      }
      sub login {

      my $envelope = pop;
      my($s,$uname,$pass) = @_;
      my $val = $envelope->valueof('//soap::htUser');
      #does not work
      warn($val);