Re: [soaplite] Unresolved prefix

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2002
      Hi John,

      > error msg:
      > Unresolved prefix 'ns2' for attribute value 'ns2:contact'

      > <return xmlns:ns2="" xsi:type="ns2:contact">

      As far as I remember XML Namespaces specification doesn't allow to
      have empty namespace names, unless they are default names (in other
      words, xmlns:foo="" is not allowed, while xmlns="" is fine).
      SOAP::Lite shouldn't allow you to generate this attribute, unless you
      do it manually. Such message cannot be properly processed, hence the
      error message. If you associate "contact" type with some namespace,
      you can then map it to the type deserializer (see
      exmaples/customschema.pl for example). Hope it helps.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com