Re: [soaplite] Header and URL question

  • Randy J. Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2002
      On 2002.09.18 14:00 John Griffin wrote:

      > This particular call expects no parameters just the method name
      > 'listUploadMappings'. Which brings me to my next question. Do I put the
      > method name as the first parameter of the @other_args or do I need to do
      > something else.

      Actually, once you have the SOAP::Lite instance object, you can call the
      method directly off of it, as if it were local code:

      $soap->listUploadMappings($header)

      SOAP::Lite recognized object derived from SOAP::Header in the parameter list,
      and moves them to the proper place in the request envelope.

      Randy
      --
      rjray@... Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware.

      Any spammers auto-extracting addresses from this message will definitely want
      to include uce@... and report@...