RE: [soaplite] .htacess and wsdl

  • John Liu
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2002
      Sorry, when I issued the following call
      and the site has .htaccess control, obviously
      I can't get any wanted results back. Paul provides
      some examples how to handle such case, but none of
      those deal with using wsdl call -

      $s= SOAP::Lite
      -> service('http://www.myservices.com/myservice.wsdl')
      -> getDocs($sec, '123', 'john123');

      foreach $doc (@$s) {
      print "$doc\n";
      }

      thanks.

      johnl

    • John Liu
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 19, 2002
        I did a test,the php soap server returns
        associated array in the form -
        $res[$i] = array ( 'elem1' => $arr[0],
        'elem2' => $arr[1],
        'elem3' => $arr[2],
        'elem4' => $arr[3]);

        the WSDL file is similar to GoogleSearch.wsdl,
        I tried to use soaplite to do the following
        call -
        my $result= SOAP::Lite
        -> service('http://services/mkbt.wsdl');
        -> myCall($sec, '123', 'johnl');

        if(defined($result->{resultElements})) {
        print join "\n",
        "Found:",
        $result->{resultElements}->[0]->{elem1},
        $result->{resultElements}->[0]->{elem2} . "\n"
        }

        The error msg - Can't coerce array into hash.

        A year ago, I can't figure this out.
        Is any body find a way now to handle this?

        thanks.

        johnl