Re: [soaplite] .htacess and wsdl

  • Randy J. Ray
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2002
      On 2002.09.18 13:30 John Liu wrote:

      > How can I access auth .htaccess
      > site using WSDL in soaplite?

      This isn't clear-- are you trying to use a WSDL description to help you locate
      and download a .htaccess file, or are you trying to use the settings in a
      .htaccess file to control the generation of WSDL?

      Randy
      --
      rjray@... Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware.

      Any spammers auto-extracting addresses from this message will definitely want
      to include uce@... and report@...
    • John Liu
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2002
        Sorry, when I issued the following call
        and the site has .htaccess control, obviously
        I can't get any wanted results back. Paul provides
        some examples how to handle such case, but none of
        those deal with using wsdl call -

        $s= SOAP::Lite
        -> service('http://www.myservices.com/myservice.wsdl')
        -> getDocs($sec, '123', 'john123');

        foreach $doc (@$s) {
        print "$doc\n";
        }

        thanks.

        johnl

      • John Liu
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 19, 2002
          I did a test,the php soap server returns
          associated array in the form -
          $res[$i] = array ( 'elem1' => $arr[0],
          'elem2' => $arr[1],
          'elem3' => $arr[2],
          'elem4' => $arr[3]);

          the WSDL file is similar to GoogleSearch.wsdl,
          I tried to use soaplite to do the following
          call -
          my $result= SOAP::Lite
          -> service('http://services/mkbt.wsdl');
          -> myCall($sec, '123', 'johnl');

          if(defined($result->{resultElements})) {
          print join "\n",
          "Found:",
          $result->{resultElements}->[0]->{elem1},
          $result->{resultElements}->[0]->{elem2} . "\n"
          }

          The error msg - Can't coerce array into hash.

          A year ago, I can't figure this out.
          Is any body find a way now to handle this?

          thanks.

          johnl