XML-Schema Types of complex ArrayOfHashes

  • Torsten Mangner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2002
      Hi,

      i have implemented some web services and now i wan to write a wsdl-
      file to describe the interface and implementation details.

      this isn't as hard as i guessed, and i made it, with one exception:
      the <types>!

      Since i am sending pretty complex array-of-hashes constructs as
      parameters for some functions, i do not know how to represent this
      complexity as a XML-Schema-Type.

      This is a sample array-of-hashes, may any one of you will show me how
      represent this as a xml-schema-type (with correct encoding and so):

      my %hash = ('productname' => 'Toaster',
      ____________'manufacturer' => 'Toast Inc.',
      ____________'catalogs' => ['1234', '0815', '4321'],
      ____________'variations' => [{'color' => 'chrome',
      my @array = (\%hash, \%hash, \%hash);

      I know this is a little bit off-topic, but i do not know where to ask
      about this and i hope some one of you will help me.

      Thanks in Advance,
      Torsten