How to set infinite timeout and deal with large object

  • yshigemo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2002
      Hi,

      I'd like to access long job with SOAP-Lite.
      I can set the timeout value if I see the time of
      execution time. But there are a lot of cases
      I don't see it.

      Can I set the timeout infinite?

      I have another question.
      I'd like to get the large result with SOAP-Lite.
      For example the size of result is 20MB.

      In java language environment, SOAP attachment and
      InputStream technology is useful in this case.

      Do you have any idea in perl language and SOAP-Lite
      environment?

      Yasumasa Shigemoto