Re: [soaplite] Do SOAP::Lit and CGI support database-MySQL?

  • Dougal Campbell
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2002
      On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, shihewang wrote:

      > [....]
      > $sth=$dbh->prepare(qq{select id from test where id =1});
      > $sth -> execute;
      > my $retval = $sth->fecthrow;
      ^^^^^^^^

      Is this typo (should be 'fetchrow') in the code you're trying to run, or
      was that just a transcription error when you composed the email?

      --
      Ernest MacDougal Campbell III, MCP+I, MCSE <dougal@...>
      http://dougal.gunters.org/ http://spam.gunters.org/
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2002
        --- In soaplite@y..., Dougal Campbell <dougal@g...> wrote:
        > On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, shihewang wrote:
        >
        > > [....]
        > > $sth=$dbh->prepare(qq{select id from test where id =1});
        > > $sth -> execute;
        > > my $retval = $sth->fecthrow;
        > ^^^^^^^^
        >
        > Is this typo (should be 'fetchrow') in the code you're trying to
        run, or
        > was that just a transcription error when you composed the email?
        >
        > --
        > Ernest MacDougal Campbell III, MCP+I, MCSE <dougal@g...>
        > http://dougal.gunters.org/ http://spam.gunters.org/
        > Web Design & Development: http://www.mentalcollective.com/
        > This message is guaranteed to be 100% eror frea!

        You are right. It is a mistake when compose the email. The code is
        my $result = $sth->fetchrow;
        Sorry.
        Shawn Wang