Re: [soaplite] OO interface - what does SOAP::lite if unknown type

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2001
      Hi, Gavin!

      It won't be able to properly describe it, but it'll create
      placeholder for it and should should be able to put your object or
      variable there. Should be properly serialized. WSDL description gives
      you the default attributes, but you can override it with yours
      (specifying SOAP::Data properties). Should be able to. Keep in mind
      that parameters are binded to WSDL description by-order (not by
      name), so the first parameter in method call will be binded to the
      first parameter in service description. Let me know if you face any
      problem.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/