SOAP-Lite-0.55 SSL TCP Server Problems.

  • markwesterman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2002
      When I create a SSL TCP server and client. The first
      time the client run the server reports the following
      errors

      Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
      /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/SOAP/Lite.pm line 1594.
      Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
      /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/SOAP/Lite.pm line 1594.
      Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
      /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux/XML/Parser/Expat.pm line 474.

      After that the client work fine and the server does not report
      any errors. Also the errors are see when using a none SSL server.

      Mark Westerman