Wanted to know more about why the write timeout error occurs

  • C Aditya
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2002
      Hello Everybody,
      I want to use the soap lite module with perl
      5.8.0 ,and i have built and installed the following
      modules to be able to use xml and soap.
      HTML-Parser-3.26
      libwww-perl-5.65
      digest::md5
      URI-1.21
      XML-Parser-2.31
      SOAP-Lite-0.55

      I wanted to know if i have missed out any module,
      or installed something that wasnt necessary. Also
      when i execute the following soap client code

      use SOAP::Lite;
      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      -> uri('http://www.soaplite.com/Temperatures')
      ->proxy('http://services.soaplite.com/temper.cgi');
      my $result = $soap->c2f(36.5);
      unless ($result->fault) {
      print $result->result();
      } else {
      print join ', ',
      $result->faultcode,
      $result->faultstring;
      }
      I get the error 500 write timeout
      It would be great if anyone let me know what are the
      possible reasons this error could occur, and if there
      is something i missed out during installation.
      Hope to hear from you soon,
      thanks,
      aditya