Re: Lite.dll and JavaScript

  • Eric Promislow
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 10:03 AM
      Hi, Brian, this worked:

      var objPerlCOM = new ActiveXObject("PerlCOM.Script");
      var sh = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");
      var SOAP = objPerlCOM.CreateObject("SOAP::Lite", "new");
      var soap_service = SOAP.service('http://services.xmethods.net/soap/urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes.wsdl');
      var res = soap_service.getQuote('borl');
      sh.Popup(res);

      - Eric