RE: RE: [soaplite] Re: Install on Windows 98 NT 2000

  • Peter Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 7, 2001
      Duncan,
      I didn't get the htmlhelp part to work though - I can't find the module,
      where is that located???

      PW.

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 8, 2001
          On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:16:10 -0500 , "Fisher, James" <jfisher@...>
          wrote:

          >That is not created by default. Here are your options.
          >
          >1. (The option I use) Open a cmd prompt and type "perldoc SOAP::Lite".
          >type "perldoc perldoc" if you have any questions.

          >2. There is a bat called pod2html.bat which will convert it to html, but I
          >have never used it. If you want it to show up on that nice html index for
          >the activestate docs you may have to open up the file and add it. There is
          >an automated way to do this, but I would have to look it up.

          Yes, pod2html is the command for converting the PODs to HTML. You must
          then install your HTML docs into the perl/html/site/lib branch.

          You can automatically recreate the "Table Of Contents" by running:

          perl -MActivePerl::DocTools -eActivePerl::DocTools::WriteTOC

          -Jan