allowing only some methods

  • mrdamnfrenchy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2002
      Is there a way to allow only some methods to be called on an object?

      I'd like to expose an object through SOAP::Lite but not allow some methods to be called for security reason.

      I've been using class wrappers, but I was wondering if there was something native to SOAP::Lite.

      -Mathieu
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2002
        Hi Mathieu,

        You may use regexps in dispatch_to parameters:

        ->dispatch_to('Class::get_\w+');

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://finance.yahoo.com