RE: [soaplite] 5.6 vs 5.8 differences??...or...???

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2002
      Hi Pierre,

      Yes, I've got the same results :(. One workaround is to use
      'dispatch_from' option instead of 'autodispatch'. It installs
      AUTOLOAD method into specific package(s) and works with 5.8.

      Another workaround is to use

      MyPackage::foo() if 0;

      somewhere in the code that uses autodispatch, but it looks yucky.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://finance.yahoo.com