Error 500 write timeout

  • aditya_p_c
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002
      Hope someone can help me on this.
      Ive been trying since quite some time to solve this problem, but havent as yet. When i run a simple sample script( simple1.pl) on my machine, or other client soap clients, through soap module, i get
      the followin error 500 write timeout
      At times i get read timeout
      Please can someone suggest how to overcome this issue, and the cause
      for it.
      Also on executing my script (a soap server) , i get the message
      status: Length required. I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me with this issue.
      thanks,
      aditya