SOLVED Re: [soaplite] 5.6 vs 5.8 differences??...or...???

  • mwilkinson@gene.pbi.nrc.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002
      Pierre Denis wrote:

      > It is probably a bug in perl 5.8
      > UNIVERSAL::AUTOLOAD is broken in 5.8 and it is used by SOAP::Lite when
      >
      > autodispatch is "on"

      Correct. I recoded the example to not use autodispatch and it solved
      the problem.

      Thanks! I need to warn my users about this...

      "Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

      Dr. Mark Wilkinson, RA Bioinformatics
      National Research Council, Plant Biotechnology Institute
      110 Gymnasium Place, Saskatoon, SK, Canada

      phone : (306) 975 5279
      pager : (306) 934 2322
      mobile: markw_mobile@...