Concurrent requests

  • martenlehmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2002
      Hello,

      has someone an idea on how to start concurrent SOAP-requests? My goal
      is to query e.g. 5 services at the same time. Each request can take
      some seconds, so requests not answered after 10 seconds shall time
      out. I know how to implement this using select() and sysread/syswrite
      on sockets, but SOAP::Lite doesn't give me a chance to get in contact
      with that.

      The important thing is, that I need the results back in real-time
      (after not more than 10 seconds), so I can't simply fork processes and
      store their results in a database or whereever. Any help appreciated!

      Regards
      Marten