Problem sending Arrays from SOAP::Lite -> Axis

  • apolenur
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2002
      Hi all,

      I have a problem passing Arrays from SOAP::Lite server to Axis client.

      Axis expects arrays of strings to be send like following:

      <ns1:getUserRolesResponse
      xmlns:ns1="GE/TeamClean">
      <arrayRoles xsi:type="soapenc:Array"
      soapenc:arrayType="xsd:string[3]"
      xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
      <item>role1</item>
      <item>role2</item>
      <item>role3</item>
      </arrayRoles>
      </ns1:getUserRolesResponse>

      SOAP:Lite skips soapenc:Array element and send array like:

      <namesp127:getUserRolesResponse xmlns:namesp127="GE/TeamClean">
      <s-gensym2340 xsi:type="xsd:string">Site Contributor</s-
      gensym2340>
      <s-gensym2342 xsi:type="xsd:string">Site Manager</s-
      gensym2342>
      <s-gensym2344 xsi:type="xsd:string">Technical Admin</s-
      gensym2344>
      </namesp127:getUserRolesResponse>

      Is there any way to force SOAP::Lite server to format data in a way
      Axis expects.

      Thanks Alexi