Source code for http://services.soaplite.com/interop.cgi

  • apolenur
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2002
      Hi all,

      I have a problem passing Arrays from SOAP::Lite server to Axis client.

      Axis expects arrays of strings to be send like following:

      <ns1:getUserRolesResponse
      xmlns:ns1="GE/TeamClean">
      <arrayRoles xsi:type="soapenc:Array"
      soapenc:arrayType="xsd:string[3]"
      xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
      <item>role1</item>
      <item>role2</item>
      <item>role3</item>
      </arrayRoles>
      </ns1:getUserRolesResponse>

      SOAP:Lite skips soapenc:Array element and send array like:

      <namesp127:getUserRolesResponse xmlns:namesp127="GE/TeamClean">
      <s-gensym2340 xsi:type="xsd:string">Site Contributor</s-
      gensym2340>
      <s-gensym2342 xsi:type="xsd:string">Site Manager</s-
      gensym2342>
      <s-gensym2344 xsi:type="xsd:string">Technical Admin</s-
      gensym2344>
      </namesp127:getUserRolesResponse>

      Is there any way to force SOAP::Lite server to format data in a way
      Axis expects.

      Thanks Alexi
    • apolenur
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2002
        Hi all,

        Is where any way to get Perl source code for Interop. services
        deployed at

        http://services.soaplite.com/interop.cgi

        I would like to use them as an example.

        Thanks Alexi
      • Duncan Cameron
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2002
          On 2002-08-27 apolenur wrote:
          >Hi all,
          >
          >I have a problem passing Arrays from SOAP::Lite server to Axis client.
          >
          >Axis expects arrays of strings to be send like following:
          >
          ><ns1:getUserRolesResponse
          >soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
          >xmlns:ns1="GE/TeamClean">
          > <arrayRoles xsi:type="soapenc:Array"
          >soapenc:arrayType="xsd:string[3]"
          >xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
          > <item>role1</item>
          > <item>role2</item>
          > <item>role3</item>
          > </arrayRoles>
          ></ns1:getUserRolesResponse>
          >
          >SOAP:Lite skips soapenc:Array element and send array like:
          >
          ><namesp127:getUserRolesResponse xmlns:namesp127="GE/TeamClean">
          > <s-gensym2340 xsi:type="xsd:string">Site Contributor</s-
          >gensym2340>
          > <s-gensym2342 xsi:type="xsd:string">Site Manager</s-
          >gensym2342>
          > <s-gensym2344 xsi:type="xsd:string">Technical Admin</s-
          >gensym2344>
          > </namesp127:getUserRolesResponse>
          >
          >Is there any way to force SOAP::Lite server to format data in a way
          >Axis expects.
          >
          >Thanks Alexi

          It's usually more helpful to provide an example of the code which
          doesn't do what you want. I guess that you are returning a list
          of 3 elements, you need to return a reference to a list
          i.e.

          sub sub1 {
          return ['foo, 'bar' 'baz'];
          }