Field names and values

  • rickfeldmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 7:19 AM
      Everyone,

      I just got SOAP::Lite working on and HP3000 computer using APACHE and
      PERL. What I'm trying to figure out at this point is given the
      following soap datastream, how can I locate the specific fields
      (associative array would be ideal)

      <soap:envelope>
      <soap:body>
      <m:sayHello>
      <firstname>Rick</firstname>
      <lastname>Feldmann</lastname>
      </m:sayHello>
      </soap:body>
      </soap:envelope>

      I'd like my perl program to be able to locate the first and last name
      fields by name. Make more sense to me due to the loose structure of
      xml.

      Thanks,

      Rick Feldmann