Re: [soaplite] Using HTTP/1.1 transport

  • Weidong Wang
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2002
      Same thing here. While the warning message is gone, LWP still uses HTTP 1.0.

      I wonder how we can take advantage of some of the HTTP 1.0 features. In
      particular, the Keep-Alive option that allows the same connection being used
      for multiple request-responses, and HTTP 1.1's support for chuncked
      transfer, which will be beneficial for sending large sized data.

      Weidong