problem in "taint" mode

  • tapan_dhaka
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 3:39 PM
      Hi I am having a problem running soap clients in taint mode. If I turn
      on taint with -T the result is never returned. Although I can see that
      result was indeed sent back from the server when I turned on the
      trace. This happens when the server is a simple perl soap server like
      the examples in soaplite site.

      However, if I try with a client in taint mode against tomcat/apache
      soap 2.2 it works fine. The result is returned as expected. Can anyone
      shed some light on howto debug this ? Thanks a lot

      Mir