returned complex type and .Net client

  • Dat Truong Tan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 12:44 AM
      Hi,
      Sorry for duplicated post but I can not search on this
      groups these days. I know that someone has got this
      kinds of script fixed and worked but not me :(

      The problem is the .Net client always get errors. I'm
      not sure if it is caused bye the namespace. How can I
      get rid of this namespace in soap response?
      xmlns:namesp3="http://namespaces.soaplite.com/perl"

      Below is my soap::lite server. I appreciate any helps

      Tan Dat

      ## myrec.cgi
      ##
      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;

      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      ->dispatch_to('MYrec')
      ->handle;

      package MYrec;
      use strict;
      sub get_rec(){
      SOAP::Data->type('rec')->uri('urn:MYrec')
      ->value({ID => 10, name => 'Tan Dat'})
      }

      1;

      http://health.yahoo.com