Manipulating SOAP Headers

  • KenWilner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 5:19 AM
      Can someone give me an example of the simpliest way to take a SOAP
      header returned via one method (operation) and provide it as input
      for a subsequent method (operation)? The header that is returned is
      a a connection id (more or less) and it doesn't need to be
      manipulated or changed in any way.

      The one caveat is that I have a WSDL document for the Web Service so
      I want to bind to the Web Service using the Service method rather
      than by directly providing the uri and proxy. I'm new to Perl and
      SOAPLite, and maybe I'm very confused, but from some experimentation
      this seemed to change the approach that I could use.

      Thanks in advance for your help.

      Ken