Large File transfer

  • stevetrans140
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 7:12 AM
      Hi guys,

      I new at using soap, but everything seems to be going ok except when
      I do an sql query which returns a large result set. I get an error
      message:

      Generated fault:
      Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Client
      Fault String = Out of memory during "large" request for 69632 bytes
      during global destruction.

      My client is written in Java and server in perl.

      I looked at previous messages and it seems that soap has no
      limitations on large file transfers. How would I get around this
      problem? Is there some kind of varible that I would have to modify?

      Thanks for your help,

      Steve