Integration of Lite.dll to a VB6 App?

  • hlotze
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 12:52 AM
      Hi,

      as my local SOAP::Lite server works fine answering request from a CGI-
      client (also SOAP::Lite), I got the idea that a standalone GUI will
      be the next.
      So I tried a VB6 client, but I did not understand how to include the
      Lite.dll routines to my client. As far as I understood, VB6 needs a
      DECLARE of Lite's function and its TPYE definitions. Where can I find
      an example or explaination.
      Initially I just want to understand the example from soaplite.com on
      VB client through COM interface.

      Regards
      Hagen