Even more MIME support in SOAP::MIME module!

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2002
      I have been hacking on this for a couple of days - it is not been
      rigorously tested, but it works for our use cases at Grand Central.

      The latest version is SOAP::MIME-0.55-2. It is thouroughly documented.

      This release allows clients to compose messages with attachments and
      transmit them over HTTP.

      This module is a patch to SOAP::Lite. It is not intended to stay around
      forever, but instead give users the temporary ability of dealing with
      attachments until Paul supports the ability in SOAP::Lite proper.

      I just uploaded SOAP::MIME to CPAN, and you can also download the latest
      from:

      http://majordojo.com/SOAP-MIME/

      Comments welcome.

      --