Re: [soaplite] CPAN

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2002
      Hi, Chris!

      > Hmm ... I just noticed and was wondering is there a reason why the
      > file in CPAN is a .zip file?
      Should be .tar.gz. At least this link returns proper name
      (http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=SOAP-Lite). Since there are two
      packages (.zip and .tar.gz) it really depends on order in which you
      upload files. Ideally I would like to get .zip in browser and .tar.gz
      when I use CPAN.pm, but it doesn't seem to be possible. Anyway, I
      reindexed SOAP::Lite entry several weeks ago and .tar.gz distribution
      should be used. I'm not sure how it gets populated across all
      mirrors. I'll try from a couple of servers today.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com