Vacancy in UNIX and C

  • fortefellows
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      Wanted for an india's top 10 It companies

      If This vacancy does not suit your profile than please forward it to
      someone to whom it does

      These are the following profile we are looking at for recruitment

      1. For our Filesystem Requirement at Lucknow, we would require a
      person with 5-8 years experience in the system software area with
      on in kernel programming, device driver programming , analysing o/s
      dumps, debugging at Operating system level . He should have worked
      Filesystem development and/or maintenance at the Operating System
      Understanding of File System Concepts, physical storage and
      mapping to logical storage , design issues in file systems.

      Location Lucknow india

      2. "Atleast 4+ years of experience. Should have been involved in
      on Fibre and SCSI protocols. Should be able to analyse fibre
      traces. Must understand operating system internal concepts and have
      experience in kernel programming and kernel debugging. Should have
      familiarity with Storage concepts in general.
      C programming experience is a must on Unix and/or NT environment.The
      person should also be a strong Communicator and should be able to
      work in a multi O/S environment understanding the issues of
      Experience in the SAN environment would be given weightage.

      Location Lucknow india

      Basic expectations:

      1. 1st division throughout

      2. No constraints for relocation ( both long term and short term

      3. Excellent communication skills ( need to interact directly
      with clients - US)

      4. Technology focus in career rather than managerial careers

      5. Basic qualifications - Engineering

      send your CVs in these profiles urgently,

      Candidates should apply by 8th July 2002 on itforte@...

      Company Profile -Our Company offers a dynamic blend of strategy
      consulting and system integration services to help organizations
      architect and build their businesses in the eEconomy.

      Investing in collaborative research with the industry and academia,
      partnering global technology leaders and executing innovative
      projects for over 1000 clients across 55 countries give us an in-
      depth knowledge of the Internet economy. Our 100,000 person years of
      experience in providing end-to-end solutions in diverse business
      areas and technology domains further empower us to deliver measurable
      business results to our clients.
      Our SEI CMM Level 5 status, knowledge and expertise of more than
      19,000 employees, world-class products and proven offshore
      capabilities strengthen our value proposition and make us a global
      delivery center of choice - as endorsed by many Global Fortune 1000

      OUR COMPANY' total revenues for 2000-2001 stand at US $880 million
      Revenues have been consistently doubling every two years, for the
      last six years.

      OUR COMPANY also believes that IT is a key factor for social
      development, and has embarked on several such ventures.

      Industry and Service Practices

      We engineer some of the world's most complex applications and next
      generation information technology infrastructure, by combining our in-
      depth knowledge of diverse business domains with our expertise across
      various technologies. Our unique 'Web of Participation' structure
      enables us to maximize the benefits of our depth, diversity and
      delivery capability, and bring out the most innovative solutions in
      every business and technology domain.

      Please click below for our offerings in each Industry and Service

      Industry Practices Service Practices
      Banking E-Business
      Financial Services Application Development &
      Insurance Architecture & Technology Consulting
      Telecom Computer Security
      Manufacturing & Process Industries Engineering
      Retail & Distribution Large Projects
      Transportation Infrastructure Development and