Denied access to method

  • Andersson, Kimmo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hi !

      I am testing my SOAP client library and I using a very simple test server, a
      Perl script. But I get the error message "Denied access to method".

      Here is an extract from the SOAP::Lite trace:
      SOAP::Serializer::envelope: Client Denied access to method
      (alarmUploadRequest) in class (main) at
      /vobs/stage/p4cop/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/SOAP/Lite.pm line 1936.

      My server code is like this:

      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;

      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      -> dispatch_to('.', 'Services')
      -> handle;

      package Services;

      sub alarmUploadRequest
      {
      # Some code here
      }

      Perhaps I have forgotten something.

      Kimmo Andersson

      Yomi Solutions Ltd E-mail: Kimmo.Andersson@....O
      Box 354, Piippukatu 11 Mobile: +358 50 384 3734
      FIN-40101 JYVÄSKYLÄ Fax : +358 14 240 4709FINLAND