Problem with WSDL file with document-literal style

  • Weidong Wang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2002
      I converted a wsdl file from using rpc-encoded style to document-literal
      style. I was expecting to see that the envelope generated, for the body
      part, will be simple XML document, with no xsi:type attribute, and array not
      be encoded as SOAP-ENC:Array.

      But, the envelope generated with the new wsdl is exactly the same as the one
      generated with the old wsdl file (using rpc-encoded style). Does this
      suppose to work?

      With .NET, I do see different envelope being generated.

      The examples in the distribution only uses the one with rpc-encoded.

      Thanks.

      Weidong