Re: [soaplite] HTTP status code and status string

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2002
      Hi, Byrne!

      > Do I have access to the HTTP layer in this way?
      $soap->transport->code(), message() and status() methods should
      return this information (from code(), message() and status_line()
      methods of HTTP::Response respectively). It also works for other
      transports, but not all of them provide detailed information.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com