RE: [soaplite] Jabber transport fails?

  • Chris Davies
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2002
      On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, I wrote:
      > I'm experimenting with the jabber transport, SOAP::Transport::JABBER, and
      > trying to get a handle on what's going on.
      >
      > [....]
      >
      > Can't locate object method "AddDelegate" via package
      "Net::Jabber::Protocol"
      > (perhaps you forgot to load "Net::Jabber::Protocol"?) at
      > /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Net/Jabber/Client.pm line 171.

      On Tuesday, June 25, 2002 at 4:38 PM, Dougal Campbell replied:
      I had the same problem (about a month ago). It seems that the JABBER
      transport was written based on Net::Jabber 1.0021, and the AddDelegate
      stuff has been removed from the module since then.

      [...]

      Thanks to you (and others) for the update
      Chris