HTTP status code and status string

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2002
      I am working on a client that needs to extract the HTTP status code and
      status string - For example, I need to differentiate from an HTTP 500
      Internal Server Error and an HTTP 500 Some other error.

      Do I have access to the HTTP layer in this way?

      --
      :/ byrne

      breese@...
      (415) 344-3139
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2002
        Hi, Byrne!

        > Do I have access to the HTTP layer in this way?
        $soap->transport->code(), message() and status() methods should
        return this information (from code(), message() and status_line()
        methods of HTTP::Response respectively). It also works for other
        transports, but not all of them provide detailed information.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com