Any known limitations using Apache as the transport for SOAP, wit h mod_perl?

  • Gandt, Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2002

      I've noticed that when I have a small number of concurrent connections communicating using SOAP over mod_perl all id fine, however as the number of communications increase the Processes become unable to communicate.  Is there a know limitation is how many requests can be handled concurrently by mod_perl and SOAP::Lite?  I see no signed of stress on the server, (CPU and Memory utilization is low) however communication that works well with a single message become progressively less stable as more clients are added.  I've seen nothing in the news group or documentation describing this type of intermittent issue as the number of requests goes up, but and interested is what other people have seen?

      Eric Gandt

        Senior Enginee