What makes 'Convert' Special?

  • danielyacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2002
      Greetings,

      I've been using SOAP::Lite 0.55 with mod_perl using dynamic
      dispatching without incident until I named a class "Convert".
      Invariably I get the error message:

      "Denied access to method (foo) in class (Convert)..."

      I tried the static example in the POD but it still doesn't allow it.
      No other name makes sense for the class. What is going on? Does
      'Convert' present a traversal attack problem somehow? How so?

      thanks,

      /Daniel