SOAP::MIME module

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2002
      SOAP::MIME is a patch to SOAP::Lite that makes attachments parsed by
      SOAP::Lite available through the SOAP::SOM object. I admit, it is a bit
      hackish, but it may provide some of you the solution you need until Paul
      releases SOAP::Lite with full MIME support.

      http://majordojo.com/SOAP-MIME/

      It will be on CPAN in a week or two.

      --
      :/ byrne

      breese@...
      (415) 344-3139
    • One4K4
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2002
        Nice. As this is my next step in my little project here at work.
        Attaching attachments is the biggest part, because I'm using
        SOAP::Lite on both sides. :) Regardless, nicely jorb.